Monday, October 27, 2014

True Autumn Nail Colors: Zoya Claire

Zoya Claire
Aside from leather jackets, knee high boots, and pumpkin flavored everything, deep and moody nail colors are my favorite way to get into the autumnal spirit. I've been on a quest to find new polishes to add to my fall nail color arsenal to collect beside old faithfuls like OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark.

My first acquisition is Zoya's Claire which is part of their Entice & Ignite Fall 2014 collection. As soon as I saw this polish in the store, I snatched it up and placed it in my shopping bag without hesitation. Claire is a true burgundy color that almost appears slightly brown.  I swear, I've never seen a color like it before because it's so pure and warm without a single hint of shimmer or sparkle. With this shade, what you see is what you get and I couldn't ask for more out of the polish. The finish is opaque, creamy and consistent. Application was super flawless, as I've come to expect from Zoya polishes, no streaks or blotchy pigments will be found here.

There were a couple of additional polishes in the new Entice & Ignite collection that caught my eye, but I only made one more purchase from the line, however, there will be more on that later. What do you think of Zoya's Claire?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig