Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge

konjac sponge review

A couple of months ago, I came away from a jaunt in Sephora with the Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge. I read an article on Refinery29 earlier in the day detailing the miracles that this nifty little sponge from Japan could do for dull skin, and at the time, my skin was misbehaving with dry texture and uneven tone.

Out of the package, the konjac sponge was stiff to the touch, but became a pliable, soft cushion upon the application of water. The sponge is supposed to be hung to air dry after each use and will be rid of residual dirt or bacteria in the process. I used the sponge diligently every morning and night, but was slightly disappointed when I didn't notice any significant exfoliation of dry patches on my skin from the sponge, nor did I see a radiant or vibrant quality in my skin during the time that I used it.

Unfortunately, I'm chalking the konjac sponge up to be mostly hype. However, lucky for me, I've found the perfect addition to my skincare routine that has delivered the tangible results that I desire.

Have you tried a konjac cleansing sponge? I'd love to hear about your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig