Monday, August 4, 2014

Face of the Day: Old & New Favorites at Play

So, apparently, I'm loving my LORAC Pro 2 Palette lately. Rightfully so, there's so many great color combinations to discover. I've noticed that this palette has quickly become my go-to palette replacing my almost-depleted Stila 'In The Light' palette.

In addition to the LORAC Pro 2 Palette, today's face of the day (FOTD) features a few more of my favorite products such as the Chanel Perfection Lumiére foundation, MAC's Mineralized Skin Finish in Gold Deposit and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

I also dabbled with a few new additions such as the Maybelline Master Glaze cream blush and L'Oreal's Voluminous Butterfly mascara. Keep your eyes here because reviews are coming soon! 

face of the day
Face of the Day: Products

Face of the Day (FOTD)

Stay tuned for reviews of the new products I used by following me on BlogLovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig