Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I picked up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Clairsonic Mia2

clairsonic mia 2 review

I think I can speak for all of us that when it comes to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, we can collectively say that "we came, we saw, we conquered." Yes, it's gone for a whole year, but we have shopping bags full of goodies to hold us over until it returns!

I, personally, am quite proud of the amount of self-control I exercised while shopping the sale. I only came away with one major purchase and it's something that I've been dying to own for a long time. As you can tell from the title of this post, that item is none other than the Clairsonic Mia 2.

Nordstrom was offering a superb deal on the Mia 2 during the sale by forming a comprehensive set of goodies in the offering. It included items like a replacement brush head, the Clairsonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser, a travel case for the Mia 2 and a travel bag.  I got all of this for $149, which is quite the deal considering that under normal circumstances I would shell out over $200 for the complete list of provided accessories.

I decided to grab the vibrant rainbow-colored Mia 2 because it looks impeccably cheerful and is exactly what I need to see first thing in the morning when washing my face. I've mentioned I'm not a morning person, right?

I think I've had my Clairsonic Mia 2 for about four weeks now and I have to say that I adore this little gadget. After the first time I used it, I knew I had started a love affair. My skin was incredibly smooth because the Mia 2 had been busy dusting off dead skin and buffing out dull spots. A month later, I've noticed the texture of my skin evening out and troublesome areas of discoloration adjusting back to my normal skin tone.

I have to say that this is by far one of the best investments I've made for my skincare routine. It honestly did take my a while to buckle down and get the Clairsonic Mia 2, but I'm so glad that it's in my life now.

Have you tried any Clairsonic products? Also, was there anything that you picked up at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that quickly became a "can't-live-without" item? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time - XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig