Monday, August 25, 2014

Repurchases & Discoveries: Ulta Haul

This past week, I ran out of two staples in my make-up bag and knew that I would have to make a trip to Ulta soon, so I did just that. And, it should come as no surprise that while I ventured to Ulta to replace my must-have products, I stumbled across a couple of new discoveries that I couldn't leave behind. 

Ulta Haul

tarte amazonian clay foundation review

The items that I purposefully ventured into Ulta to retrieve were my Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation, which I've raved about before, and the Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Wipes which has been my go-to option for makeup remover for over a year. These wipes are oil-free and swiftly remove even the most waterproof of mascaras with little effort. After using the Aveeno wipes,  my skin feels calm and clean. Best yet, the air-tight packaging ensures that all of my wipes stay moist (ugh...) until the very last one! 

Ulta Haul

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector

Now onto the unfamiliar, but exciting purchases. 

I snagged my very first It Cosmetics item, the Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector. I became fascinated with this product after I repeatedly heard a favorite blogger of mine, EssieButton, sing its praises. I definitely trust her opinion, and I was right to do so. The consistency of the cream is surprisingly lightweight while simultaneously delivering natural color correction and coverage. I've only dabbled with this product for a couple of days, but I'll keep you posted on how I get along with it. 

benefit gimme brow

Finally, I picked up the Benefit Gimme Brow in an effort to find a quicker tool to get my brows done in the morning. The tinted brush-on fiber gel is delivered to your brows via a tiny spoolie, which is adorable, by the way! From my first foray with it, it gave my brows a very natural and kempt look. I could see myself getting very friendly with this product. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig