Monday, January 12, 2015

The Makeup Bag: NARS Additions

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Caramel
Over the span of 2014, I began a love affair with the NARS collection. Many of their products have quickly become must-haves and favorites in my makeup arsenal. Something that I absolutely must keep in stock is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel. This concealer does wonders under the eyes and even as a primer/base for my eyelids. It's such a versatile product and paired with a damp beauty blender has become completely invaluable in my daily makeup routine.
NARS Sharpener
During the holiday season, I also managed to get my hands on the immensely raved about NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret, a set of 5 lip pencils including 3 satin finishes and 2 velvet matte finishes. A swatch post is still to come for these, but I've been adoring one pencil in particular, Cruella. I've enjoyed it so much so, that I needed to grab a new sharpener so I could continue my obsession and use of this fantastic lip shade. The NARS Pencil Sharpener is so petite and sleek and easily fits into my on-the-go makeup bag and fits almost every pencil size. Best of all, this little thing was only $6! Quite the find and value, if you ask me!

So long as we're on the subject of NARS, what are your favorite products from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig