Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Nails Of The Week: Formula X "Incandescent"

Formula X Incandescent Nail Polish
It's just dawning on me that my choice of nail color this week might have been heavily influenced by the current weather situation here in Texas. It's rainy, gloomy and bitterly cold here in the Lone Star State (and we've got earthquakes, too...go figure).

I'm, personally, not someone that prefers days without sunshine because, well, I need my Vitamin C, dammit! That being said, I seem to have brought the sunshine to my nails with this soft pastel take on orange mimicking the color of a cantaloupe from Formula X. The color, Incandescent, is a perfect spring time hue that invites a fresh, revitalizing and cheery feeling upon first sight. Boy, do I need a bright and refreshing sight right now!
Formula X Incandescent Swatch
As with all Formula X nail polishes that I've tried, I'm immensely happy with the quality of the polish, ease of application and color payoff compared to what was sold in the bottle. Formula X and this color, Incandescent, still has a fan in me!

Unfortunately, my snapshots appear to be more pure orange than pastel as they are in reality, so I'll have to take a crack at the true hue later on today on Instagram. If you're not currently following, head on over and say "Hi!"

While we're on the subject, what vibrant polishes are you itching to whip out at the first sight of spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig