Wednesday, January 28, 2015

NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret Swatches

Swatches NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret

Over the holidays, I was fortunate enough to snag the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret. This was a popular limited edition set of five satin and velvet matte lip pencils. If you weren't able to find this set during the holidays, check online and in-stores, but do it fast before they go away!

The set is a bit pricey with a $49 price tag, but the variety of colors, textures, size of the product and product staying power makes the price tag so worth it! I have to say that I really love the consistency and color payoff of both the satin and matte velvet pencils; they are great quality. That being said, I do love all of the colors, but for my specific skin tone, I would skip Descanso, the icy pink rose color, because it is a touch too cool for me.
Swatches of the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret_Torres Del Paine
Satin: Torres Del Paine | Soft Peachy Coral
Swatches of the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret_Descanso
Satin: Descanso | Icy Pink Rose
Swatches of the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret_Yu
Satin: Yu | Electric Pink (Full FOTD here)

Swatches of the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret_New Iberico
Matte: New Iberico | True Orange

Swatches of the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret_Cruella
Matte: Cruella | Scarlet
Which color is your favorite of the NARS Digital World Lip Pencil? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out my first food post on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig