Monday, January 26, 2015

BeautyCon Is Coming To Dallas!

BeautyCon Dallas Texas
Image c/o BeautyCon
I'm extremely excited to announce to my readers that BeautyCon, a popular and much-buzzed about convention that brings beauty enthusiasts, brands and your favorite YouTube/Instagram/Blogging personalities together to enjoy anything and everything beauty is coming to Dallas, Texas!

I've heard a lot about BeautyCon previously, and to my best recollection, BeautyCon has been strictly a Los Angeles and NYC based event, until now that is. It seems like this year BeautyCon is doing things a bit differently allowing the fans to dictate where the event is held around the world. Possible locations vary, however, confirmed locations include Dubai, Los Angeles, New York, and London! Here's hoping a few more are added to the list so everyone can join in on the fun.

In my opinion, BeautyCon's arrival in Dallas really speaks volumes to the amount of popularity coming to the Dallas area for beauty and fashion. We're more than just big ol' blowouts and cowboy boots! Several influential bloggers and organizations are based here which brings more attention to the Lone Star State, specifically Big D!

If you're wanting to get in on the fun and snag a ticket to BeautyCon Dallas, you can do that here. Let me know if you're going to BeautyCon Dallas, I'd love to see you all there!

This post is NOT sponsored. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig