Monday, May 26, 2014

First Impressions: See By Chloe

Scent is such an integral part of your sensory perception. For me, scent is the main tie for recalling memories or special moments. So, I'm especially invested in finding a beautiful perfume scent to carry me through the summer months that will always remind me of being engaged to the love of my life, beginning wedding planning, dress hunting, bonding with my bridal party and many of the other fun aspects that accompany such an important time in life.

Therefore, I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect summer fragrance and this year, I want something different than my usual fresh, light and floral scents. I am looking for something with a bit more body and bold notes that really evokes happiness in my senses.
See By Chloe
See By Chloe
My first selection is See By Chloe, a prominent and lively fruity fragrance the pairs feminine essences like apple, jasmine and ylang ylang along with masculine musk, vanilla and bergamot spice to create an exceptional final product that lingers beautifully on the skin throughout the day.

I've only purchased the rollerball, but thus far, I am really enjoying the perfume and have gotten a lot of great feedback when I wear it out and about. The next time you're at the perfume counter or browsing in Sephora, I recommend giving this a whiff and picking it up. You won't be disappointed.

As for my official summer scent, we're still going to shop around, but this is a great contender. Stay with me on my journey for a summer scent because we know it's oh so important! Let me know your recommendations that I should consider trying and what you've been loving this summer.

Until next time! -- XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig