Thursday, May 29, 2014

Want a chance at early access to Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner?


Oh, be still my heart! I have some awesome beauty scoop!

Yesterday, Benefit teased their newest addition to the "They're Real!" line, the Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner. I'm extremely excited about this liner since it is described as the "first ever lash-hugging gel liner pen." Has anything ever sounded so enticing?!

So far, all of the videos and snapshots of the product showcases a thick, bold line cozying up to the lids. I'm curious to see if 'lash-hugging' also means that you can get a thin sleek line, as well. I certainly hope so, because versatility will easily catapult this new product to one of my must-haves.

Benefit also shared a sneaky surprise with this announcement. Apparently, you and all of your friends, can get on the wait-list to get early access to the new Push-Up Liner if you sign up at The Line To Fine and follow a series of e-mail tasks that allow you to inch your way to the front of the line of eager makeup addicts! They're only releasing a select number of liners ahead of the formal launch, so if you're as excited as me to get your hands on this new liner, stop by and get signed up quick!

For those that possess that golden quality called patience, the product fully releases on Friday, June 27, 2014. As you might have guessed, as soon as I am able to snag one of these coveted liners, I'll be posting a full product review.

So, are you signing up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig