Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review: Fresh 'Life' Body Oil

I love the staff at Sephora. They're friendly, attentive and, without fail, always informed about the latest and greatest products. There's a countless number of times that I can credit finding my newest make-up bag staple to the recommendation of a Sephora employee. That was the case with the Fresh 'Life' Body Oil, my newest skincare must-have.

The Fresh 'Life' Body Oil is completely luxe from package to product. The packaging is simple and very 'apothecary' down to the heavy glass bottle with a faux marble top. I'm a serious packaging nerd and will definitely need to figure out a way to repurpose this bottle when I finish with it, but I digress. 

The product is so impressive, starting with the scent. The scent brings notes of almond, fresh rain and a slight floral undertone. They all meld together in the most pleasant way to rejuvenate your senses. The consistency of the oil is substantial, but lightweight enough to absorb into your skin and leave a smooth dewy (but not greasy) feeling . I find it best to use the body oil when I'm fresh out of the shower or bath and my skin is still slightly damp. This allows the product to easily massage and absorb into the skin.

Fresh Body Oil

The body oil claims to provide 24-hour moisture, I'm not sure if I'd go that far, but I'd say this offers a good 18 hours. I've been using the Fresh 'Life' Body Oil for the past four months and have noticed a substantial change in the appearance of my skin especially on problem areas that tend to be too dry. Not only that, but I still have plenty of the body oil left. You definitely don't need more than a quarter-sized amount for moisturizing.

Keeping all of this in mind really helps to weather the blow when you think about the fact that this product costs $48 at Sephora! Eeek, I know, right? But, it's worth every penny and I'll gladly be repurchasing this when the time comes. My formerly dry skin is once again indebted to you Sephora. You're the best.

Have you tried the Fresh 'Life' Body Oil or any other Fresh products that have made your list over must-haves? I'd love to hear from you! Until next time -- XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig