Saturday, July 6, 2013

June 2013 Favorites

Friday afternoon on Twitter, I mentioned that I had an awesome surprise for my readers. I'm going to start integrating a few videos into the blog. Today, I released the first one. It is my June 2013 Monthly Favorites! In this video, you'll find out what products I couldn't have lived without this past month, you might find a familiar product mentioned within the video, too! ::hint hint::

I'd love it if you stopped to take a look and let me know if you're crushing on any of the products I mentioned. Also, please let me know if you have a video that you'd like for me to make or a specific product that you'd like me to review.

Thanks again for your support, and without further ado, let's check out some favorites!




Subscribe to The Chic Counsel on YouTube: http://youtu.be/60t_Bfk1fss 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig