Monday, July 29, 2013

First Impression: Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream

Recently, I've started using Fekkai's Brilliant Glossing Cream, which is something completely new for me! I'm usually not a fan of styling creams because I find that they weigh my hair down, but I definitely haven't encountered this issue with Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream!

The formula is superb, boasting a main active ingredient of pure olive oil that helps to tame your frizz and amp up the shine in your locks! The feel of the product in lightweight, but does a great job of slicking your hair back into a sleek pony or taking a dab in your palms in ruffling it up in the roots of your curls for added volume. And, might I say, when tested against an ethnic hair type like mine, it excels!

fekkai brilliant glossing cream

My overall first impression of this multi-dimensional product is that it's a great buy at only $25 for 4 oz. and, a little goes a long way! You can find Fekkai's Brilliant Glossing Cream online or at retailers such as Ulta.

Have you tried Fekkai's Brilliant Glossing Cream or their Brilliant Glossing line? What are your thoughts and recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig