Saturday, July 13, 2013

Review: Lancome Vernis In Love 300M

This week, I had a bit of free time to peruse around Sephora. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but then stumbled across Lancome's Vernis In Love line of nail polishes. I was immediately quite taken with the selection, it had a variety of colors to choose from and stunning simple packaging. Very sleek and compact, which is always a plus. 

lancome vernis in love review

Honestly, I'd never tried a nail varnish from Lancome before and thought that I might take the leap. I ended up with the color, 300M Rose Plumeti which is generally a soft baby pink. I chose this color mostly for experimentation. I'm usually partial to bright and bold colors on my nails, especially in the summer, but being that this brand was new for me, I wanted to see if the payoff on such a soft color would yield. My expectations were met and surpassed! 
lancome vernis in love review

The full brush is a champion that coats your nail easily in one swipe. It swiftly embraces the natural contouring shape of your digits for the ultimate ease of application. Staying true to the claim, in one coat, the true, rich rose color came through completely with a natural glossy finish. I dare say that those who are strapped for time and can't finish off with a top coat wouldn't be disappointed with taking the product on the nails, as is. Moreover, the polish dried impeccably fast! I was surely amazed and delighted.

Lastly, the durability. I took a photo of my nails 3 days after painting them and they still look to be in great condition. I'm really satisfied with the quality of this polish and will definitely return for some additional colors.
lancome vernis in love review
Lancome Vernis In Love (300M Rose Plumeri) - 3 Days After Application

All in all, this line of lacquers is a great buy and a virtual steal for a price of $15 each. You
can find the Lancome Vernis In Love Nail Polish line at any Lancome counter, online or at Sephora.

Have you tried Vernis In Love and what colors in the line are you currently smitten with? 

2 comments:

  1. This color is so pretty and I feel like would never go out of style- definitely a classic!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig