Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Welcome to The Chic Counsel

Today is an exciting day! 

I've finally launched the fashion and beauty blog for twenty-somethings, like myself, that will act as a sounding board for every trend and product out there. I guarantee that we'll have a great time singing the praises of the latest phenomenal gel moisturizer that zaps even the largest pores to an oblivion and we'll even find some enjoyment jeering the regrettable fashion choices of yesteryear that seem to keep creeping back up (gel manicures, we're looking at you).

No matter the topic, all that matters is that you're here. I hope to make this blog and my upcoming YouTube channel somewhat of a community. So, with that being said, make yourself comfortable! Tell me a bit about yourself and let me know what you'd like to see out of The Chic Counsel.

Lastly, please, go ahead... bookmark, share, and subscribe to The Chic Counsel! And don't forget to connect with me everywhere else! 

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Google+

Talk to you soon!
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig