Saturday, June 8, 2013

Review: Chanel Double Perfection Lumière Compact Powder

Within the past year, I've started experimenting with Chanel's cosmetics line. I have to say, I have yet to be disappointed in their products and always stop to check out their new offerings. Throughout winter and spring, I'd completely fallen for Chanel's Perfection Lumière liquid foundation for it's great coverage, long-lasting formula and flawless shade matching ability that compliments oil-prone skin like mine. However, being that I reside in Dallas, Texas, in May, it quickly became apparent that this foundation was no match for the abrasive Texas heat! So, I went in search for an alternative. 


Chanel Double Perfection Lumière Compact Powder review

Enter, Chanel Double Perfection Lumière Compact Powder. This powder has a lot going for it.

  • Lightweight formula
  • Medium to Full Coverage depending on application
  • SPF 15 - sun protection is always a plus!
  • Sleek compact that's great for on-the go application
I'm currently using the shade 60 - Beige and although the compact is equipped with it's own application sponge, I apply with a large powder brush for a seamlessly blendable appearance.

Chanel Double Perfection Lumière Compact Powder review

Like the other Chanel cosmetics that I've tried, I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality of this product. After a few weeks of use I notice that my skin doesn't build oil throughout the day in my problem areas, the coverage lasts throughout the day with minimal touch-ups necessary, and I haven't had any breakouts, which is something that I experience with other powders.

All in all, I'd give this product an A+, but I'd expect nothing less from one of my favorite brands. The Chanel Double Perfection Lumière Compact Powder runs at about $52.50, which isn't cheap, but well worth the money, in my opinion. 

If you're ready to try Chanel Double Perfection Lumière Compact Powder, you can find it online at Chanel or visit retailers such as Nordstrom.

Connect with The Chic CounselTwitter | Instagram | YouTube | Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig