Monday, November 10, 2014

Shopping The Stash: Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum

Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum

Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum

Lately, I've been revisiting items in my beauty, skincare and makeup stash that I've either forgotten about (terrible, I know) or intentionally let fall out of regular rotation. Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum falls into the latter category. I noticed a few months ago that I was coming close to the end of my bottle and wanted to use it sparingly. After using it again for the past two weeks, it's all done and gone now. But, in memoriam of such an incredible scent, I have to share a few thoughts on it and why I'll be repurchasing more, stat!

Chanel Chance is a bold and recognizable floral scent that interestingly walks a fine line between a feminine and masculine fragrance. Personally, I notice earthy notes of sandalwood mingling with the floral essences in the forefront. I believe the unique quality of this fragrance makes me want to keep it in my arsenal of perfumes.

Be warned though, Chanel Chance Eau de Parfum is unsurprisingly quite pricey at $90 for 1.7 oz. but is oh so worth it as a little bit goes a long way with this perfume and the lasting power is fantastic! Have you smelled Chanel Chance? What are your thoughts on the fragrance?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so that you can stay up to date with my posts! Check this space every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for new beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig